The LEGO Group issued a press release today introducing the latest supercar to join the high-end Technic collection, the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37. The model checks in at 3,696 pieces, measuring over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide. The cost for this latest beauty is €/$ 379.99, £349.99.
According to the press release, the “1:8 scale LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 embodies the unrivalled power, visionary design and futuristic elegance of the limited-edition Italian super sports car. First presented at Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2019, only 63 of the full-sized Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 models are being produced, making this 3,696-piece replica the ultimate collector’s item for luxury car lovers and LEGO fans looking for their next building challenge.”
Some of the incredible design features packed into the new 41225 LEGO set include:
- The Lamborghini Sián’s V12 engine
- A pop-up rear spoiler
- Front and rear suspension
- Steering powered by a wheel adorned with the Automobili Lamborghini emblem
- Scissor doors which open to reveal the cockpit
- A fully-functioning 8-speed sequential gearbox triggered by a movable paddle gearshift
The LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 will be available in LEGO stores and at www.LEGO.com/Technic-Lamborghini-Sian by June 1, 2020 and in many retailers globally by August 1, 2020.